E291 Official Trailer 2008

Thursday, June 5, 2008













Hi all, happy to c me blog? wahaha..btw LCY ofcoz i know that he is one of the sponsor becoz i own that company..hw can i duno about that..i oso gt a vip sit at F1 race but i choose nt to go, singapore need me to protect, they need me to ensure the safety of singapore..prevent MSK to go there even if MSK is wif me.


YA each day past is a day nearer to ORD LOR..hee..nw i m happy to go for duty me coz in the past i m stuck in jus on place where i will repeat my job over n over again is the same so boring..but nw is diff i get to go diff post to work so everyday my job scope is diff..haha..but still everyday i m watching airplane lane n take off..some more yesterday there was a plane nearly crash man and this is the first time we encounter this problem even our ops room duno wat to do..aiyoyo..



This are some car that i design this are part of it onli..this is nth la..








SO NICE RIGHT!!!!


THAT WAS NTH..



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm, its really nothing la. :O ops!