E291 Official Trailer 2008

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

my first post for the blog! why isn't anybody writing yet? haha.. actually, i'm also in a lost of what to post.. today's my off day.. or should i say home rest from my duty.. and i finally watched iron man myself.. wanted to watch so many shows but everyone's so busy.. haha.. it's quite cool watching alone..

anyway, i brought my notebook for my ops.. was rewriting the notes that soh ying wrote for me.. haha.. it was a childish remark we made but she replied in a very touching way.. and i'll write it in my blog.. hahaha..

James 2:20-22
But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?

-mx-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mk commented that our blog is not too bad leh... everyone, keep it up! hee...
mx, i will go read your blog soon!