E291 Official Trailer 2008

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hi guys!

Hello!

In response to Yating's question.. what motivates me? Trees la!
Hahaha no la. Darren the ZS asked once during an NUS meeting.. I'm motivated by the love of God and the vision He has given to me. Other negative things motivate me too.. poverty, people who don't feel loved, injustice.. I guess that's precisely why I wanna be a social worker! I want to be a useful citizen!

Just another thought/revelation I had during my 1h 40mins jog last week... as I was running, and I was thinking about this beloved cg, I really really felt that we're going to breakthrough.. So, let's not be distracted by trees and flowers k! (I really believe that was God speaking to me!) Hmmm people like MX and YT.. you're still young.. dun worry k! Next time HX will surely sign you up for TTT. (LOL) (So yea, I'll minmize talking about those trees too!)

But ya, I'm convinced we're gonna breakthrough.. let's prayyyyy!
I'm gonna collect the white jacket from my workplace tmr! Hahahah I'll look like a doctor.. some of my friends are quite envious. :DDD

Anyway, here's the car my dad bought.














You like it?

love,
chiam

No comments: